Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weigh In

As part of my fitness progression I am going to be doing monthly weight ins where I take measurements of myself and pictures and post my results on here. On March 29 I did my first weigh in and I am going to be posting the result today. As time goes on I hope to be able to look back on old posts and see results! Also this weekend is the Navy Seal Off Road Challenge so wish me luck. So here is my weigh results.(by the way the reason why it looks like I have a lazy eye is because I had an eye infection at the time)


Chest-40 inches 

Biceps- Left 14 1/2 inches Right 15 inches

Forearms (at widest point) -Left 10 7/8 inches Right 11 1/2

Waist- 31 3/4
Front View No Flexing


Side View No Flexing

Front View Flexing

Back Flexing (needs some work)

Be nice in the comments I have only been lifting for about a year now but stopped last summer and started again this fall. I went from weighting 160lbs to 185lbs and my bench press max from 195lbs to 235lbs so I have come a long way but still have a ways to go. Also I'm gonna be posting some new photography pics and pics from the race next week so watch out for that. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment