Friday, April 29, 2011

This Weekend

I thought I would let you guys know what I am doing this weekend. Saturday I am going to be competing in a bass tournament on Old Hickory Lake, TN. My good old friend Jesse contacted me on Monday to ask if I would like to be his tournament fishing partner and I was like "heck yes I would." I have never competed in a bass tournament but I have been fishing since I was six years old and have caught a many a bass. I think my friend and I have a good chance at placing in the money (first - third place). We are leaving at 3 in the morning to get to the dock. We launch at day break and we have to be back for weigh in at 1p.m. so it is roughly about 6 hours of straight fishing. I will write about my lake experience on Sunday or Monday. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and wish me and my friend luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment