Monday, April 25, 2011

Pics That I Promised

Back several weeks ago I blogged about some new pics I was gonna post after going for a visit at Cane Creek Park in Cookeville, TN well I never posted them. So I am finally going to put them up after much postponement.
The pictures were taken on March 29, 2011 and here they are.

This is a shot of a Canadian Goose sitting on the bank of the lake. One reason I like this shot is because the goose is in such a nice natural pose.


This is a Mallard Duck that just hopped out of the water. I love this pic in particular because you can see the water beading up on its feathers.


I hope you all enjoyed the new pictures and there will be more pictures to come I promise. This is my last week of classes and next week is my final exams. So after I am out of school I will have more time for photography, working out, and blogging too. Well I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment