Friday, April 8, 2011

Race Event

Well today I am going to talk about something other than photography for once. Next weekend me and a couple of my friends are competing in the Navy Seal Off Road Challenge in Cosby, TN. Basically it is 3 miles of off road running. You follow trails up crazy steep mountains, go through mud/water pit, and the course boasts nearly 2,400ft of elevation rise and fall. My other two friends ran this race last fall and loved it so I decided to give it a try. Most of you may not know it but I started lifting weights and training regularly since last spring. I love to exercise and stay fit. This will be my first race event of any kind. I have been training for a while and I am super excited about it. I will post pics and let you know how I did after the race.


Also, I have been doing photography despite having tons of school work to do. I hope to post my pics from last week on here really soon and also I hope to do some photography this weekend. I hope yall had a great week and have an awesome weekend.


Hear is a video of last falls race. You will have to skip the first little part to get to the actual race :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment