Monday, February 8, 2010

The Super Bowl

This years super bowl was awesome. The past few years I have watched the super bowl and was overall not impressed. Sure the commercials where hillarous but overall I thought it was ok, but this years game was really good. For staters New Orleans winning their first super bowl in franchise history, not to mention the what it meens for the town of New Orleans after hurricane katrina. Also the commercials were very funny as always and I thought personally that the half time show was great with all the light affects and everyting. Last but not least the game itself was very suspenseful expecially when the Saints intercepted Peyton Manning for the touchdown that sealed the victory.
Im sure some people would disagree with me about this years super bowl being better than the past few, but in my opinion this years was one of the best.

Leave a comment telling me what you thought of this years super bowl.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment