Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow

Once again it is snowing. I have never seen it snow this much in middle TN for a very long time. Last night I went over to one of my friends apartment to do the P90X workout and right after I had got there it started to snow. It snowed the entire hour we worked out. When I went to leave the apartment I walked out onto the road and I almost feel lol. I barely made it back to my apartment without wrecking. All of my classes were cancelled yesterday and today except chemistry. Needless to say I didn't go. I wasn't about to go out and wreck my truck and be in a even worse mood than I would have been. My point in saying all this is that I really like snow, but after a while it gets really aggravating. Especially when I have proffesors who wont cancel class even when the campus parking lots are forzen over.

Anyway, last week I blogged about how busy my week was. Well I have some good news. I made a 60 on my chem exam........I know what your thinking that is terrible but the class average was a 55 and there is over 120 people in the class. When I recieved this grade I was sooo happy. I have yet to recieve the grade for my math exam but I should shortly as soon as we have class again.

1 comment:

  1. I agree . . . I love snow, however, this is ridiculous. Lol, I still want to make a snow man and igloo though :)

    ReplyDelete