Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy

Hi everyone sorry I havn't made a post in a few days. I have been overloaded with work. Wednesday I had my first major paper due in writing 2 and I had my first exam in Math1730. Not to mention today I have my first program in fortran 90 due and my first chemistry exam is today also. I had something major in all my classes except intro to psychology class which our first test is next tuesday. I have been studying like crazy latly and had little time for myself. After today I will have a little break and I will go shopping for my girlfriends Valentines Day present. Personally I love Valentines Day. I'm one of those guys who doesn't mind spending a little extra money than normal to get my girl something really nice.

Moreover, I will be glad for the weekend to get here so I can relax from all the studying until next week. Nobody said engineering school would be easy but im up for the challenge.

Leave a comment and tell me how your week is going and maybe what your planning for Valentines Day.
Peace

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ethan,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and nice commet you left:)
    Good luck with your exams - will keep my fingers crssed for you!
    Happy Valantine's Day to you and your girlfriend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. add my blog..,please please please i need link

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a busy week with your exams. I know that you will do well.

    It is nice to see that you like Valentine's Day. I am a florist and I made hundreds of arrangements. We had an unexpected snow accumulation, but that did not stop anyone from getting their flowers.

    ReplyDelete