Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Weekend

This past weekend was awesome. The temperature finally got above 40 degrees for the first time in about two months. In fact it even reached up into the 50's! Yay! Saturday I washed the inside and outside of my truck. Man it was so dirty is wasn't even funny. I think it had been since before Christmas since it has been washed because I found Christmas cards in the back seat. Of course I also hung out with my girlfriend all day and it was really nice to see her. Towards the end of the day around 3 we went to go visit my girlfriends Dad. After we talked for a bit we all three went bike riding. We ended up biking for almost ten miles. Which ins't to bad for a quick ride before sunset. Sunday was my grandma's 80th birthday get together. It was really nice to see family members that I hadn't seen since I was really little. I thought it was funny to see there face when they saw how much I have grown up. Most importantly my  grandma had a great time which is what it was all about. Now I'm back at school grinding through the classes. Overall this weekend was a great break from all the snow we have been having. I hope all of you guys have a great week. Peace

PS I got bored so here is a new pic of me enjoy ;)

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you had a great weekend which included quality time with your girlfriend, with family members and your Grandmother who celebrated her birtday! And of course biking in nature!

    Glad you've enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete