Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Success

Success is what most people strive to obtain. However, what one person considers to be THE LIFE may seem like nothing to someone else. So the question is raised, what are the fruits of success? Is it having millions of dollars, cars, clothes, and whatever else you might want or is it having a good quality relationship with friends and family and living in a modest home, having what you need but nothing to frivolous?
Would you cheat everyone that you know to life that glamorous lifestyle that so many of use desire or would you help people in need and treat people with the upmost respect?
I'm not sure what the answer is for you but for me a life with family, friends, and that special someone is worth more to me than money. I would rather work hard and be smart to obtain goals, and treasure the relationships I gain along the way.

"Work hard and shoot for the moon even if you miss you will land among the stars!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment