Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love for Animals

Owning pets has been proven to increase life expectancy among people, over those do not own any animals; and I can see why this is true. Animals require a certain amount of care and love to be healthy happy pets. I have always loved animals imparticular dogs, fish, or any wildlife animal ( deer, turkeys, doves). Yesterday my girlfriend and I bought four new fish to put in our new ten gallon tank and we are so happy with them. We love to try and find really cool fish that are bright colors, but we also like the classics too. Two of the fish we got are light blue and depending on the way the light hits them they can be green. The other two are a type of tetra, a sunset tetra and a spotted tetra. In about a week we are going back to get a couple of small bottom feeders to complete the tank. Overall I am really happy with the fish so far and they seem to be healthy and happy

My point in saying all this is that I am excitied to have fish again and I would encourge anybody to get fish or whatever animal you like.

By the way leave a comment of your favorite animal or maybe a childhood pet you had.
Peace out

5 comments:

  1. my best childhood pet was my germanshepard Snoopie. She was a loyal dog, and lived up to her 14 years in people year... (but really old in dog years) I love my pet fish, and especialy my beta fish Clover. he's about a little over 2 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite childhood pet would have to be Chocolate, our German shepherd. We had her for as long as I can remember. She was a big, beautiful dog. We used to ride on her back like she was a pony! She was protective of us kids. I felt safe when she was around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My all-time favorite pet was my cat, Chloe, who died last April.

    Currently, I love my Pug, Noodles--Pugs are great pets--very funny and silly and loyal. He is a mama's boy.

    I love cats (especially Siamese) and small dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a child, I had a big orange striped tabby named Tomboy. I loved that cat. In fact, I still have a picture of him.

    Now I have two cats and three dogs. I love my pets.

    ReplyDelete