Thursday, January 21, 2010

Morning

It early morning again. I am about to get up, get dressed and go to school. Engineering prog at eight, then Chemistry at nine, Math at twelve, and last but not least Engineering prog lab. Oh and working in the library from 11-12. Great day right. Well it isn't so bad it's just that the day will seem like it will drag on forever. What gets me up in the early mornings ,like this, is the hope of becoming an engineer one day and I know I will. It will take hard work and determination but I am ready for the challenge. As a freshman I already spend many hours studying but I know it will pay off in the end. Peace out.

          "You win some, you lose some, and others you get rained out, but you gotta suit up for them all"
                                                                    J Askenberg

1 comment:

  1. I know you will do great. You study so hard and I am realy pround of you. I love you, I truly do, and I hope you will continue being great in your studies. Your on your way to being a great engineer. Love <3 Giuliani

    ReplyDelete