Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Pics

Last weekend it was beautiful in middle Tennessee so I took the opportunity to do some nature photography. At this point in spring there are a lot of small flowers and bushes in blooms and there is some trees in bloom also. Here are three of my favorite photos

         This is a picture of a plum tree in bloom.


This is a picture of a "for cynthia" plant in bloom.


This shot is of a Bradford pear tree in bloom.


As I have said before spring is one of my favorite times for photography. I will continue to update my blog and add new photos as I take them. As far as other news goes I haven't been able to go back to Burgess Falls this week due to school (Calculus to be specific) so I hope to be going there in the next couple of weeks. Monday or Tuesday I should have some more spring flower and nature pics posted so be sure to check back. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment