Saturday, June 12, 2010

Busy Week

This week was a good but busy week. Monday- Wednesday I was able to take some more pics of flowers, birds, and even some storm clouds. Thursday and Friday I worked with my grandpa doing electrical work on a house. It was burning up outside but we managed to get a lot of work done. We even worked half the day today. Anyway I have some new Pics :)

This is a pic of a red flower that is growing in the flower garden right outside our house. It was early morning and I had just finished watering the plants when I noticed all the water droplets that had formed on its leaves. This is one of my favorite flower pics.
I have been working on my black and white photography and this is one of the first plants I have ever tried to capture in black and white. Leave a comment and tell me what you think of it.


For this picture I used the Sepia setting on my camera to give it this rustic look of the morning sky


These are just a few of the pics I took this week but I may upload some more tonight i am not sure. Anyway I   am about to go to the movies to see A-Team hopefully its good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment